We’re adding a timeline of recorded incidents.
If you have any incidents to report or details to add please email us.
Road Traffic Collision – Driver
- Case reference: –
- Date / time: 30/03/2015, 3am
- Location: Old Shoreham Road, north carriageway after sweeping bend as road section narrows, opposite Dent Magician.
- Incident: Young female driver collided with parked cars after bend. Two cars written-off, one badly damaged. Police and ambulance services attended scene. Road closed for approx two hours. Drivers car recovered.
- Damage: Three cars written-off, one further badly damaged and one further with minor damage.
- Casualties: All occupants ok. No pedestrians or cyclists involved.
28/03/2014 – Reported incident – Details currently unknown.
- Location: –
- Incident: Case reference 069428/7.
- Action: –
- Status: –
22/06/2014 – Vehicle crashed into safety barrier at River Adur Pedestrian Access Point.
- Location: Old Shoreham Road, 200 yards south of Amsterdam public house on west side.
- Incident: Reported to West Sussex County Council and Adur District Council on 23/06/2013 via fixmystreet.com (view online report).
- Action: Temporary ‘plastic’ barrier in place.
- Status: Awaiting replacement of barrier and removal of remaining vehicle debris.